IN ANY EMERGENCY, CALL 9-1-1
SafeQuest Solano Main Office:
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm
24/7 Crisis Hotline:
National Domestic Violence Hotline:
Is someone you love..
Hitting you? Hurting you? Threatening you? Putting you down?
You Are Not Alone!
- Call 911 if you are in immediate danger.
- Teach your children how to dial 911 in case of an emergency
- Tell a family member or friend what is happening
- Prepare a bag with money, clothing, copies of important documents (such as photo I.D of you and your children, Driver’s license, marriage license, birth certificates, social secutiry cards, passports, health insurance information, house and car keys, etc.)
- Know exactly where you will go and how you will get there
- Remember, you might need to leave in the middle of the night
- DO NOT go back home without a police escort if it is not safe to do so.
It is a crime for anyone to hit or hurt you.
Help is available to you and your children.
Let us know, we can help!
Do you need additional resources to other services?
Here we have direct phones numbers and websites you could visit & get more information.
Through pain & suffering we express our feelings of courage, strength, and hope, and our deep sense of connections to one another & the world.